The Unabridged Dictionary of Fart Slang: "Over 160 fart slang terms and growing all the time." Brought to you by Silly Jokes
This is the best list , from A-Z, of fart definitions and types of farts we've seen yet. Even better is that they have a place for you to enter your favorite farting term and some even have audio! Names for farts and fart names galore!
Here's a sample list for "L": (For the entire list visit Silly Jokes)
- laid an egg n few things in life smell as bad as a rotten egg but this is one of them
- launch a loaf n akin to an airbiscuit this fart is more your sarnie
- L.B.P. n Loud But Proud, an uplifting trumpeting sound, particulary associated with Louis Armstrong (he was partial to a curry)let off v the coast is clear, there's no one to hear, it's safe to 'let off', especially when you haven't had the chance for a while and the pressure has been building
- let Polly out of jail v rather talkative botty burb with plenty of character
- let rip v to expel excess gas with enough force to "rip" one's pants.
- lingerer n no, it still smells in there even after half an hour
- lit the match v to fart so violently it actually ignites the match. Do not try this one at home
- L.O.G. v Letting One Go. Being powerless to might of the Fart
- lonesome fart n One who farts freely and wishes there was someone else with them so they could at least be embarrassed
- low rider v very low pitched and noticeable, may cause rumbling of the cheeks, best on leather couches.